Last Modified: January 12, 2022
SOC 2 TYPE 2 COMPLIANCE
Almost daily, firms both large and small announce security breaches. Customers are understandably looking for objective reassurance that their partners are securing their data in a meaningful way. Because security is of the utmost importance, Wi-Tronix is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant.
We obtained independent, third-party attestation that your data is maintained to the highest quality standards available in the industry today. Wi-Tronix takes protecting your information seriously, which is why our onboard and back office systems have gone through rigorous penetration tests to ensure your data is protected.
A SOC 2 report identifies the controls that Wi-Tronix follows to make sure we successfully deliver on the five Trust Service Principles:
- Security – Information and systems are protected against unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure of information, and damage to systems that could compromise the availability, integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of information or systems that affect the ability to meet its objectives.
- Availability – Information and systems are available for operation and use to meet objectives.
- Processing Integrity – System processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely, and authorized.
- Confidentiality – Information designated as confidential is protected.
- Privacy – Wi-Tronix safeguards any personal information that it obtains in the course of business.