Wi-Tronix Quality Policy
Last Modified: March 19, 2021
Wi-Tronix is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
We are committed to consistently delivering products and services which meet or exceed customer requirements through world class leadership, continual improvement, talent management, recognition and exemplifying Wi-Tronix’s values in everything we do.
The Wi-Tronix Quality Management System is based upon defect prevention and continuous improvement. Each Wi-Tronix team member has the specific responsibility and accountability to produce and deliver a quality product.
QUALITY MISSION STATEMENT
Consistent with the Wi-Tronix Quality Policy and in support of the strategic objective to – Build in and continuously enhance quality into all of our products and services and business processes, Wi-Tronix is committed to:
- Delivering innovative, high quality products and services that enable our customers to improve the safety and operational efficiency of their businesses.
- Providing a safe and transparent work environment that fosters continuous learning and improvement.
- Maximize stakeholder value by eliminating waste, maximizing efficiency, and institutionalizing repeatable processes in everything we do.
SOC 2 TYPE 2 COMPLIANCE
Almost daily, firms both large and small announce security breaches. Customers are understandably looking for objective reassurance that their partners are securing their data in a meaningful way. Because security is of the utmost importance, Wi-Tronix is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant.
We obtained independent, third-party attestation that your data is maintained to the highest quality standards available in the industry today. Wi-Tronix takes protecting your information seriously, which is why our onboard and back office systems have gone through rigorous penetration tests to ensure your data is protected.
A SOC 2 report identifies the controls that Wi-Tronix follows to make sure we successfully deliver on the five Trust Service Principles:
- Security – Information and systems are protected against unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure of information, and damage to systems that could compromise the availability, integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of information or systems that affect the ability to meet its objectives.
- Availability – Information and systems are available for operation and use to meet objectives.
- Processing Integrity – System processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely, and authorized.
- Confidentiality – Information designated as confidential is protected.
- Privacy – Wi-Tronix safeguards any personal information that it obtains in the course of business.