INNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
WE BUILD AND SUPPORT A GROUP OF LEADERS WHO HAVE THE TALENT AND
DRIVE TO REVOLUTIONIZE RAIL
Wi-Tronix Summer 2019 Internship Opportunity
What does this mean for your career?
Every day, our teams embrace exciting opportunities applying their unique skills and talents to pioneer innovative technology, radically changing how the rail industry navigates the future. At Wi-Tronix, we are inspiring and engineering the skills of tomorrow, today; and we are looking for exceptional people who share our passion and are ready to break the rules and re-imagine rail. Big ideas happen here, ideas that keep people safe and that make an industry we love stay safely on track by being more efficient and reliable. Our promise to you should you choose to join our team, is that your career will be enhanced by those around you and you will be committed to do the same for others. Our culture is about agile collaboration and working here is not just a job-it’s a calling to make a difference.
Who are we looking for?
- People with a passion to impact something bigger than themselves
- A problem solving mindset
- A passion for quality and excellence
- The courage to lean in and speak up
- A willingness to take risks
- A comfort with ambiguity, quickly changing direction, course correction
- Courage to fail
- Interest in innovation
- A desire to work with a team and collaborate
- Enthusiasm for rail or transportation a plus
- Technology enthusiasts
What will you need?
- Currently enrolled in a learning institution with at least 1 year completed at the end of the 2018/2019 school year.
- Types of degrees/studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Computer Science
- AI / Data Science
- Digital Media
- Data Visualization
What else can you expect?
We have a highly collaborative culture which involves continuous exchange and vetting of ideas, in person, at all levels throughout the organization.
- An hourly paid summer internship with paychecks paid in 2 week increments on the 5th and the 20th of each month. Compensation varies based on level of degree pursuing, and years of completed advanced education
- Generally 3 months during summer break
- Casual dress
- Professional development (industry, technical, soft skills)
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) training
- Company sponsored social and community service opportunities
- An assigned manager and partner for success
- A specific project including completion of an internship reflection presentation
- Companywide networking at all levels including leadership
- A strong company culture